Biological E. Limited believes that our people are integral to organizational sustenance and growth. Hence, we strive to hire, retain, and nurture the right talent.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
With a diverse business portfolio that includes pharmaceuticals, vaccines, synthetic biology / fermentation-based APIs and that caters to both the domestic and international markets, Biological E. Limited offers career development opportunities across diverse businesses in the pharmaceuticals/biotech space.
At Biological E. Limited, you can associate with an organization that believes in:
- Team Work
- Ethical Standards
- High Performance
- Innovation & Learning
B.E is offering Opportunity for M.Sc Freshers to Join Our Team
Role: Bio-Technical Research Associate/Scientist
- Execution of upstream production batches. Focus on timely execution, to ensure that the process is carried out as per GMP and batch timelines.
- To execute planned fermentation activities to ensure a high degree of confidence that the process is delivering a product that meets its target specifications.
- Routine monitoring of the equipment, Facility, and utilities for GMP compliance
- Execution of documentation activities of liaison with QA and QC for GMP compliance.
- Participate and execute compliance of validation/ Qualification documents.
- Participate in the execution of the various compliance from the different cross-functional teams for QMS compliance.
- Good Academics and Communication skills in English is Desirable
Qualification: M.Sc – Microbiology/Biotechnology/BioChemistry
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –