Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development, and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Position: Maintenance Engineer I
Location: Gajraula, Uttar Pradesh
- Day to day maintenance of machinery and facilities in the plant implementation of routine instructions, periodical replacement of worn-out parts, repair of faults, and malfunctions.
- To supervise the preventive maintenance activities in the plant.
- Considered technician/ Engineer name while opening the preventive maintenance service calls in the maintenance module.
- Breakdown maintenance – repair of equipment malfunctions.
- Implementing systems improvement programs and changes.
- Indenting the spare parts & maintenance materials.
- Supervision of the contractor’s job.
- To perform any other job as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Co-ordinate the preventive maintenance and safety-related activities.
- Approving & updating the service calls (Preventive maintenance & Breakage calls) in the system.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech Mechanical
Experience: 3 – 5 Years into Engineering