Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development, and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Position: Maintenance Engineer III
Location: Gajraula, Uttar Pradesh
- Lead Plant Maintenance Engineer to coordinate day to day scheduled maintenance of machinery and facilities in the plants to ensure disciplined implementation of routine PMs, CMs, instructions, scheduled periodical replacement of worn-out parts, and repairs.
- On need, basis to supervise the preventive maintenance activities in the plant.
- Lead Plant GMP Coordinator to coordinate & supervise ongoing GMP documents in different sections of Engineering; mainly in maintenance.
- Overviewing the preventive maintenance service calls in the maintenance module to ensure GMP compliances.
- GMP review of Breakdown maintenance – repair of equipment malfunctions.
- Implementing systems improvement programs and changes.
- GMP compliances in spare parts & maintenance materials procurement.
- GMP compliances coordination in the Contractor’s job.
- To perform any other job as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Co-ordinate the preventive maintenance and safety-related activities on need basis.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech Mechanical
Experience: 8 – 12 Years into Engineering