At Oaknet we always strive to engage our employees in working towards our vision with dedicated values.
We have a rare & inimitable combination of young & dynamic as well as very experienced and seasoned leaders which could be our recipe for success.
In line with our values as being “Committed to learning” and “Compassion”, we believe that we are responsible for the personal and professional SUCCESS of our employees and their families.
Our culture is manifested in our practiced values as well as our progressive spirit. In alignment with our being “Committed to learning”, we will establish best in class policies and systems including learning subsystems as enablers in achieving our vision. Our leaders will be mandated to being compassionate while dealing with our invaluable assets, our PEOPLE.
We demonstrate TEAMWORK and INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT in its truest spirit. We will also embrace the best of technology innovations in all spheres.
Position: Manager – Analytics & Digital Delivery
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work with external vendor teams and internal cross-functional teams to deliver business solutions.
- Ability to lead cross-functional analytics & digital projects.
- Understanding of data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports, maintaining data models, data automation systems, and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining, and engineering as well as modeling, visualization, and communication deliverables.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on-premises, and cloud-based data sources.
- Knowledge of Querying languages (SQL, SAS), Analytics, Big Data tools (Teradata, Aster, Hadoop, etc), and Data Visualization tools.
- Understanding of the latest technologies AI, ML, DL, RPA
- Understanding of web and mobile delivery platforms.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Experience: 5-10 Years
Kajal Gaud – HR
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –