- Recruitment, Training and Developing Team
- Building Competencies in the team to handle CMC Variations
- Evaluating and Reporting team performance against Key Indicators.
- Participating in Continuous process Improvement activities in assigned area
- Understands regulations, guidelines, procedures, and policies relating to registration and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products/registration data management/submission format to expedite submission, review, and approval of global applications.
- Team Management besides delivering Individually
- Independently manage multiple projects and complexities
Qualification: B.Pharma/B.Sc or Equivalent Regulatory Experience
Experience: Minimum 10 Years in DRA, in CMC Variations or related