Piramal Enterprises Ltd. (PEL) is the flagship company of Piramal Group and has a leading position in the business verticals it is present in i.e. Healthcare and Financial Services
We forayed into the health care space in 1988 with a move that was contrarian at that time, as most pharmaceutical players were exiting India due to the existing business climate. It has been 25 years, and we have established ourselves as one of the most recognizable and respected names in the pharmaceutical industry.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Today, we have manufacturing bases across India, UK, Scotland, the USA, and Canada through subsidiaries. Our critical care products are available in the emergency rooms of hospitals across the globe and our products are available in over 100 countries. We are presently the third-largest player in the global Inhalation Anesthesia (IA) market and the only company in the world with a complete product portfolio of Inhalation Anesthetics drugs.
Our manufacturing capabilities make us one of the largest custom manufacturing companies in the world. The ‘UN Conference on Trade and Development’s World Investment Report 2011’ ranks us among the top 5 in the world.
Through the years, we at Piramal Healthcare have partnered with the largest and most reputed organizations in the global pharmaceutical industry to expand our product offering and deliver the best innovations to our customers.
Position: Manager – Consumer Insight
Location: Piramal Agastya, Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Managing research agencies
- Day to Day coordination with the agency for planning, execution, timelines, analysis & reports
- Execution of RFQ to final proposal process from agencies
- Sourcing relevant research agencies basis the brief from brand/ business
- Understand stakeholders research requirements and breaking down the objective into an executable action plan
- Bringing in outside-in knowledge of Consumer Insights into the company, with best practices
Custodian of Insights:
- Maintain a database of research studies & provide the same on need basis to customers
- Advanced data interpretation skills & ability to decode data to result in business-oriented recommendations
- Conduct Template Based Surveys – Internal/ External
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research –
- Retail / Field Audits and Brand Tracks
- Scan & Share relevant updates with stakeholders basis secondary sources & research findings (Consumer Insight, Business Insight Report, Consumer Care & E-Commerce Data mining).
- Share trends on categories and segments of interest to business and brands
- Efficient vendor management by ensuring the best value for money by facilitating an understanding of what the objective is per study
- Streamlining the query resolution process on Consumer Care to ensure TAT compliance
Essential Behavioral Traits:
- Articulate with oral and written communication
- Intense curiosity as a natural way of working with strong analytical skills
- Ability to challenge data to discover target areas that can bring commercial value to brands
- Ability to handle multiple projects with detail-orientation
- Able to influence and persuade displaying strong interpersonal skills
Qualification: MBA Marketing/Market Research