Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Manager – Digital Content
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Primary Job Function
- The successful applicant will oversee the planning and execution of the content strategy and initiatives across key digital assets to drive awareness and engagement with end consumers (HCPs (i.e. Doctors) and Patients).
- Establish a detailed content plan in conjunction with therapy marketing and medical teams and ensure execution as per plan.
- Analyze analytics data from platforms and update plans to improve HCP and consumer engagement.
- Work with global and other cross-functional teams to successfully operationalize content calendar and roadmap.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Lead the content project management/ operations for digital assets aligned to the customer journey. (Our digital assets are HCP facing and Patient facing)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the content plan is in line with affiliates/therapies needs and act as an SME and provide support in their content planning and initiatives
- Work closely with marketing teams to develop a comprehensive multichannel content plan
- Ability to develop a clear communication plan for both internal and external stakeholders
- Interacting with HCPs and KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) on key content initiatives
- Coordinate and lead the engagement with vendors, content partner, and internal stakeholders for smooth operation
- Establish success metrics, monitor KPIs, and apply relevant customer insights to help optimize content ROI
- Conduct content audits and uses insights to develop actionable recommendations for content creation/operations
- Regularly monitor and analyze industry benchmarks and content trends
Position Accountability / Scope
The job is reporting to Associate Director, Digital Strategy, and would have significant interaction/s with commercial, affiliate digital marketing, and brand teams on a regular basis.
- Master’s degree in business/ communication/ arts or a medical degree
Minimum Experience/Training Required
- 5+ years of total experience in Content strategy and operations with a focus on healthcare
- Experience in working on medical content aggregation, curation, and knowledge of general compliance guidelines
- Understanding of the global medical content providers – the experience of working with some global content agencies and shaping deliverables as per evolving needs
- Experience of creating differentiation for customers using content as the differentiator – ideally should have implemented new ideas and understand mechanisms of getting specific feedback on what works
- Experience in the creation and deployment of scalable and extensible campaigns, including usage of digital marketing
- Understanding of measures and metrics to define success with content
- Experience in creating an internal and external campaign to launch content platforms – including value propositions, go-to-market collaterals, and training media
- Experience in working in environments that are strong on process and compliance
Expected personal characteristics:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently yet collaboratively in a fast-paced, high-
- Demonstrated ability to work independently yet collaboratively in a fast-paced, high-volume, start-up environment.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to think clearly in a deadline-driven environment. Should be good to analyze and report on a variety of data, solve complex problems, and scope creative engagements for successful delivery
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –