- The exposure to working in an oncology manufacturing unit will be preferable.
- Responsible for the In process QA related activity like line clearance at different stages of batch manufacturing and packing.
- Involved in-process checks and sampling of in-process, finished, controlled samples, stability samples.
- Responsible for execution of validation related activities like aseptic process simulation (media fill), process validation, and cleaning validation.
- Responsible for review of SOPs, MFR, specification, GTP, BMR, BPR, and other master documents of the plant.
- To review of URS, FAT, SAT, impact assessment, qualification risk assessment, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ, and other qualification documents.
- Responsible for investigation of incidents, OOS/OOT, market complaints, excursions, and other quality events.
- Preparation and review of an annual product review.
Qualification: B.Pharma/B.Sc, MS/M.Sc/M.Pharma
Experience: 11-15 years
Salary: 9,50,000 to 12,00,000 INR (CTC)
Ms. Madhura Mistry