Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm, and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Site Project Management Office Manager
Location: Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, India
Purpose of the Position:
To facilitate and maintain EHS related activities during the project and operational phase and compliance as per standards and guidelines.
Strategic Responsibilities/Safety Management:
- Design and review safety policies for the plant.
- Process review for health and safety performance.
- Comply with all applicable health and safety performance.
- Maintain and continually upgrade the health and safety standards of the site.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Implement a behavior-based safety program at the site.
- Contractor EHS management.
- Promoting health work culture by reducing work-related injuries.
- Ensure safe execution practices at the construction site.
- Preparing and implementation of the On-Site emergency plan.
- Ensure certified PPE in place with each contractor at the site.
- Documentation of EHS requirements, compliances, records of new projects.
- Incorporate ergonomics principles in all aspects of the working environment to prevent injury.
- Periodically evaluation of all safety equipment and processes.
- To comply with all statutory pertaining to Safety Health & Environment and maintain appropriate records.
- Investigation of accidents/ Near miss/ Incidents, suggesting corrective and preventive action.
- Compliance of EHS SOPs and other standards related to EHS.
- Review and approval of JHA/JSA for construction activities.
- Ensure permits in place for execution activities i.e height work permit, general work permits, hot work permits, excavation & confined space entry permit.
- Conduct safety talks with each contractor team on daily basis before initiating daily physical execution activities.
- Ensure tested and certified lifting devices (Overhead cranes, hydra, china blocks, etc) & scaffold investigation along with expert.
- Ensure compliances to LOTO (Logout & Tagout) procedure.
- To ensure compliances to proper disposal (off-site) of Hazardous waste.
- Conducting a survey /Audit to identify the potential hazard.
- To check, approve department SOPs and procedures, and ensure its compliances.
- Conducting surveys/Audits to identify potential hazards. To manage the internal and external audits and ensures 100% compliances.
- Plan for the workplace monitoring, maintain records, and take corrective measures in case of deviation.
- Coordinate for the celebration of Monthly Safety performance teams or other special activities to inculcate safety culture.
- Own activities related to water from Extraction to Discharge.
- To plan, organize, and impart training to employees around Safety, Health & Environment. To play a coordinator role for ISO- Train system for compliance and training in the electronic system per the timelines.
- To plan & promote activities/programs like various competitions & campaigns to create awareness among all the employees in the areas of Safety Health & Environment.
- Confidently expressing ideas and expressions
- Motivating others to perform at their best
- Building alignment and influencing others from various functional areas.
- Recognizing problems, issues, and opportunities.
- Implementing problem solving strategies
- Being persistent
Qualification: Graduation – Mechanical/Industrial Safety
Experience: 15-18 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –