- Compliance to Statuary requirements as per EHS and other Authority Guidelines like PESO, CGWA, etc
- Well versed with conditions required as per ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 5001 and Sustainability
- Expertise in Process Safety Management, Industrial Hygiene, and Fire Safety Management is desirable.
- Implementation of HSE Management System across the site in a creative manner.
- Interdepartmental Coordination with HODs for implementation of the HSE Management system.
- Key Performance indicators & Management systems for HSE.
- Identifying emerging Problems and develop solutions proactively.
- Training staff on EHS Parameters and Responsibility
- Managing Reports on HSE performance and external audits
- Efforts to ensure Pollution control, recycling programs
- Track and implement Objectives/Lead & Lag indicators for H & S. Monthly MIS.
- Monthly MIS to Corp. HSE management on HSE progress.
- Communicates closely with and takes a day to day orders from the corp. EHS in the day to day work, so EHS goals are reached.
- Works with EHS SR. GM for Key Cooperative promotion of safety in our community, industry safety groups, and programs.
Location: Jadcherla (Mahbubnagar)
Experience: 10-15 Yrs