Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development, and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Position: Manager – IT Security
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Responsible for ensuring that the Teva’s cyber defense protections are adequate and effective.
- Provides recommendations to the various business units regarding current and future cybersecurity policy considerations and technologies, based on ongoing requirements and the evolving threat environment.
- Hands-on Integration of various security tools and technology.
- Work with different departments in the company to reduce risk. Plans and conducts consultation with users, management, vendors, and technical staff to assess computing needs and system requirements that may affect the client’s cybersecurity posture.
- Planning and executing multi-faceted large scale and enterprise-wide security projects in accordance with established policies, regulations, and cycle best practices.
- Establishing clear roles, responsibilities, lines of authority, communications, and accountability among staff
- Utilization of program and project management best practices. Identifying staff development and training needs and ensure that training, mentoring, and hands-on assistance is available to raise the talent/skill level of staff as appropriate
- Assist with collecting customer business and technical requirements and determining the recommended solution(s).
- Build and review Statement of Work (SOWs) ensuring quality and accuracy
- Project management experience
- Knowledgeable in L2\L3 network concepts and practices
- Hard working, motivated, self-learner with strong inter-personal and out-of-the-box thinking
- Experience working with GxP frameworks and methodologies – Advantage
- Knowledgeable with 3 or more of the following domains: Firewalls\IPS, Web content, endpoint protection, privileged access management, CDR
- Experience with Cybersecurity Operations, policy, procedures, and processes
- One or more of the following or similar domain certifications: CCSA, CCSE, MCITP, CISSP – Advantage
Qualification: Appropriately Qualified
Experience: 5+ Years of experience as a Senior Network Engineer/Security Architect, or 10+ years of Security oriented system admin experience