Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and the potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
The global Pfizer leadership is making efforts to make the company lean and agile. Employees are encouraged to be innovative and entrepreneurial. We are also working to create an environment where all colleagues have the opportunity to grow and maximize their contributions to the company’s success.
Pfizer is a Fortune 500 company that embraces the spirit of a small company while exploiting the advantages of its unmatched scale and reach.
Position: Manager MSAT – Process Engineering
Location: Vizag, Andhra Pradesh
- Coordination with Production, Engineering, Validation, and Quality as per requirements to achieve the business requirements of Technology Transfer/Product Transfer activities.
- Provide technical support for the process and equipment during technology transfer.
- Technical support for Investigations and CAPAs for Process equipment.
- To ensure and adhere to the Pfizer EHS requirements for safety at the work.
- To lead and Coordination with internal teams mechanical, Instrumentation, and Automation as per functional requirements and to build good working relationships with cross-functional and interdepartmental teams to lead the entire project team of all disciplines.
- Engineering support for Equipment Qualification activities DQ, FAT, recipient of equipment, SAT, Commissioning, IQ, OQ, PQ-qualification of equipment as per the Qualification protocols and Technical Support to the user for various deliverables.
- Responsible for preparation of various regulatory inspections, audits, and need-based active participation during audits, Standardization of Engineering Systems through Planning & Monitoring, Benchmarking, Facility Technical Audits, and Inventory & Contract Management.
- Provides process engineering support for site-to-site parenteral product transfers by interfacing with cross-functional departments across sites.
- Conducts equipment and process-related technical investigations and makes recommendations on corrective Prepares, reviews, and provides input on user requirements specification (SRS) documents and P&IDs
- Will lead activities to implement novel technologies for process improvements to increase yield and reduce process variability
- Leverage PAT tools for rationale-based product transfers between sites and across scales
- Be able to apply QbD and DOE principles during the design of investigation studies
- Basic understanding of mathematical and statistical modeling
- Provides necessary technical support to manufacturing, validation and engineering teams as required
- Designs experimental plan and drafts technical reports summarizing laboratory results as part of investigations
- Ensure the compliance with cGMP/cGLP, organizational procedures, and practices
- Involve in manufacturing, Validations/engineering related CAPAs and monitor the effectiveness of CAPAs
- Seek training from technology vendors and train the end-users
- Experience in Process Engineering aspects related to sterile drug product/injectables manufacturing
- Holistic understanding of TS equipment train i.e Formulation process equipment, automation hands-on experience, stopper processing Filling, Terminal sterilization, and visual inspection.
- Hands-on experience in parenteral process development and manufacturing.
- Good knowledge of Sterile pharma equipment and its engineering aspects.
- Problem-solving skills
- Process analytical skills
- Hands-on experience leading the investigations independently.
- Yellow belt certification is a must.
- Candidates who have submitted M2 or green belt project will be preferred
Standards, Processes & Policies
- cGMP and GDP
Behavioral/Any Other Skills
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Effective negotiation, influential and Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership Skills
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech
Experience: 8-14 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –