Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm, and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Sr Manager – Office of Ethics & Compliance
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Reporting to the Associate Director – Office of Ethics and Compliance, India, the Ethics and Compliance Manager (Manager) will provide advice and counsel on matters of compliance and ethical business practices.
The Manager will assist with the continued enhancement of the Local Compliance Program by executing through collaborative interactions, innovative strategies designed to assist the company in achieving its business objectives within the parameters of the law.
Develop and coordinate the implementation of compliance policies, procedures, and practices across the affiliate.
Work with an eye for detail with the ability to interpret data both at the Macro level and Micro level. Monitor adherence to compliance policies and procedures in accordance with a structured monitoring plan and time preparing the dashboards for appropriate report outs to the management and OEC director With guidance from manager – define applicable system controls in place for review, approval of the activity.
Support in the preparation of the Compliance Committee meeting deck and presentations/report out to management and key stakeholders.
Provide advice as it relates to routine activities ensuring compliance with applicable policies and procedures Develop, implement, and coordinate education and training programs that focus on the elements of the corporate-wide compliance program, particularly related to key values, policies, and procedures Organize ethics and compliance records, documents and files and maintain document databases Maintain current working knowledge of various laws, regulations, and industry guidance that impact the affiliate-wide compliance program.
In addition, he/she collaborates and consults with Corporate OEC, Legal, Human Resources, Commercial, and Information Services to ensure the successful integration and implementation of compliance and ethics across all business in Abbott India.
The candidate will be responsible for the compliance activities of the Businesses and allocate his time to support certain Businesses within Abbott India as may be required.
Skill, Education, Experience
Required Education / Experience
- Chartered Accountant or Lawyer with Previous experience in a Compliance Role of a multinational Healthcare Company.
- Ideally, the candidate will have a minimum of 7 years of related professional experience including some pharmaceutical or health care compliance program experience as either a member of a multinational compliance team, consultant, or outside counsel.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, self-starter and problem solver
- Strong communication skills and management experience for the more senior position.
- Prior experience in sales, marketing, compliance, legal, or regulatory functions at large pharmaceutical companies.
- In-depth knowledge of the marketing, promotional, and selling processes
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical or devices marketing and sales interactions with all major customer segments
- Strong working knowledge of Healthcare compliance environment
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –