Piramal Pharma Solutions is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), offering end to end development and manufacturing solutions across the drug life cycle. We serve our clients through a globally integrated network of facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
This enables us to offer a comprehensive range of services including Drug Discovery Solutions, Process & Pharmaceutical Development services, Clinical Trial Supplies, Commercial supply of APIs, and Finished dosage forms. We also offer specialized services like the development and manufacture of Highly Potent APIs and Antibody Drug Conjugation.
Our capability as an integrated service provider & experience with various technologies enables us to serve Innovator and Generic companies
Position: Manager – Packing Development
Location: Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Responsible to Design, Develop and Run the pack and the packaging line:
- Responsible for obtaining the best, cost-effective packaging for existing and new products
- Responsible for mold development and mold management for different packaging components
- Required strong commercial acumen and understanding of commercial terms
- Responsible for future-ready sustainable packaging solutions
- Responsible for entire packaging process including sourcing pack material, design layout post-approval from R&D, Regulatory Affairs & Marketing
- Responsible for reviewing and create new SOPs for all critical activities under the preview of packaging
- Identifying new vendors and designs for differentiated packaging
- Responsible for defining Technical specifications required on the packaging and being the SPOC on all technical details
- Responsible to deliver project timelines for the task that involve packaging and the ability to work in a micro soft project environment
- Identifying, evaluating & implementing new trends & technologies in packaging; ensuring value addition & continuous improvement of an existing package.
- Responsible to keep track of price movements of packing materials & Deliver cost savings by working on packaging material optimization projects
- Coordinate activities at various stages of packaging development with cross-functional team members, factories, and vendors.
- Maintaining and increasing engagement of vendors with different packaging materials,
- Developing artworks for the packing material in line with Marketing requirements and responsible for final printing
People Management and Development:
- Empower team members to move across existing opportunities and take on responsibilities independently
Qualification: Masters or Equivalent in Packing Technology
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –