At Cadila Pharmaceuticals, we believe in developing and evolving career paths of our employees for continued growth and success. We hire the best minds from the industry and leading business schools for our business and nurture them through a host of innovative learning and development initiatives. Apart from contributing to their professional growth, Cadila Pharma also provides a conducive and diverse environment that builds and strengthens employees’ personal capabilities.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Position: Manager – Production
Location: Ankleshwar, Gujarat, India
Roles and Responsibilities
- To prepare and review the Production Plan schedule in line with sales requirements for the month and re-schedule the plan as and when if required, to meet out the sales target of the month.
- To review and ensure to get the availability of all RMs / PMs required to meet monthly plans in coordination with the supply chain department.
- To check & ensure to carry out all the process activities in the plant with compliance of cGMP standards.
- To ensure safe working conditions, safe operating practices, and usage of required Personal Protective Equipment by all workers and staff.
- Ensure to identify and resolve engineering issues to keep availability of equipment and utilities as per production planning and thereby ensure zero production loss due to breakdown.
- To take daily rounds in all areas of the plant and surroundings to check and ensure to have a high standard of housekeeping in-compliance with cGMP and safety.
- Ensure that work is allocated properly to officer/ Executive based on their competency to meet the Daily Production Plan. Check that they are properly trained, gowned, and well protected for the assigned work.
- Check that all the equipment (including balances) used in the dept. are calibrated, qualified, validated, clean, and in good condition for use.
- Ensure to check the Area, Equipment Cleanliness & Environmental Condition before the commencement of Manufacturing & Packaging of products.
- Check that Manufacturing and Packing of batches is carried out strictly as per the procedure laid down in relevant SOPs & BPR only.
- To prepare revenue & Capex budget for the respective areas on a yearly basis.
- To minimize quality failures & reduce NPA in coordination with SCM
- To maintain stock records of Intermediates & APIs.
- Debottlenecking & capacity enhancement.
- To ensure availability of Consumables, parts, Stationary and Spares required for the plant
People Management :
- Selection, Training, and deployment of the resources as per assigned unique job role, preparation of job description, timely review with proper alignment.
- To ensure proper utilization of resources with high productivity with zero wastage.
- To maintain a high level of discipline in the plant with establishing high performance-based culture with timely completion of KRA, PMS in the department.
- Ensure that all documents/records required for Regulatory Compliance are maintained properly. Ensure old records are archived properly and are retrievable as applicable.
- To check the online filling of records & online submission to the QA department.
- Review SOPs/ URS/ BPR/ Protocol/ Investigation report for regulatory compliance and actual practice.
- Departmental approval for change control/ Deviation/ CAPA in OASIS LIMS.
- To evaluate proposed changes in the production process or equipment and approving any documents as per SOPs.
- Prepare and submit reports as & when required
Audit & Compliance :
- To ensure the preparedness of regulatory, customer & safety audits of the plant.
- To ensure audit compliance and respond to QA for Non-Compliance Reports of internal, customer & regulatory audits.
- To maintain departmental OJT training records & coordinate with QA for internal audits.
- Create a high standard of safety culture in the plant/manufacturing area
- Coordinate with the EHS department for the HAZOP study of process/product / PMAs.
- Ensure to use PPEs at Shop Floor.
Cross-Functional Team :
- Interact and coordinate with respective functional heads to resolve issues related to RM-PM, transferring & receiving materials/ solvents, dispatch of FG, Purchasing of consumable goods, financial issues, QC related issues, HR-related issues, modification/preventive maintenance of equipment or facility.
- Co-ordinate with Process Excellence Lab/ R&D for resolution of issues related to development Batches of new products/yield/quality improvement.
- Attend the meeting, a seminar as & when required on a daily, weekly & Monthly Basis.
- Ensure to conduct CFT meetings in the plant and present factory performance on a monthly basis.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech Chemicals
Experience: 15-20 Years
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org,
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –