Stanford Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. is a professionally managed, fast-growing pharmaceutical company having more than two decades of market standing pan INDIA, with a strong determination to serve the medical profession. It has devised and plans to come up with several valuable combinations in its new ultra-modern plant in Himachal Pradesh.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Position: Manager – Production
Location: Mehatpur, Una, Himachal Pradesh
- To prepare and review the Production Plan schedule in line with sales requirements for the month and re-schedule the plan as and when if required, to meet out the sales target of the month.
- To review and ensure to get the availability of all RM’s / PMs required to meet monthly plans in coordination with the supply chain department.
- To check & ensure to carry out all the process activities in the plant with compliance of cGMP standards.
- To ensure safe working conditions, safe operating practices, and usage of required Personal Protective Equipment by all workers and staff.
- Ensure to identify and resolve engineering issues to keep availability of equipment and utilities as per production planning and thereby ensure zero production loss due to breakdown.
- To take daily rounds in all areas of the plant and surroundings to check and ensure to have a high standard of housekeeping in-compliance with cGMP and safety.
- Ensure that work is allocated properly to officer/ Executive based on their competency to meet the Daily Production Plan. Check that they are properly trained, owned, and well protected for the assigned work.
- Check that all the equipment (including balances) used in the dept. are calibrated, qualified, validated, clean, and in good condition for use.
- Ensure to check the Area, Equipment Cleanliness & Environmental Condition before the commencement of Manufacturing & Packaging of products.
- Check that Manufacturing and Packing of batches is carried out strictly as per the procedure laid down in relevant SOP’s & BPR only.
- To minimize quality failures & reduce NPA in coordination with SCM
- To maintain stock records
- Debottlenecking & capacity enhancement.
- To ensure availability of Consumables, parts, Stationary, and Spares required for the plant.
- Selection, Training, and deployment of the resources as per assigned unique job role, preparation of job description, timely review with proper alignment.
- To ensure proper utilization of resources with high productivity with zero wastage.
- To maintain a high level of discipline in the plant with establishing high performance-based culture with timely completion of KRA
- Ensure that all documents/records required for Regulatory Compliance are maintained properly. Ensure old records are archived properly and are retrievable as applicable.
- To check the online filling of records & online submission to the QA department.
- Review SOP’s/ URS/ BPR/ Protocol/ Investigation report for regulatory compliance and actual practice.
- Departmental approval for change control/ Deviation/ CAPA
- To evaluate proposed changes in the production process or equipment and approving any documents as per SOPs.
- Prepare and submit reports as & when required
- To ensure the preparedness of regulatory, customer & safety audits of the plant.
- To ensure audit compliance and respond to QA for Non-Compliance Reports of internal, customer & regulatory audits.
- To maintain departmental OJT training records & coordinate with QA for internal audits.
- Create a high standard of safety culture in the plant/manufacturing area
- Ensure to use PPEs at Shop Floor.
- Interact and coordinate with respective functional heads to resolve issues related to RM-PM, transferring & receiving materials/ solvents, dispatch of FG, Purchasing of consumable goods, financial issues, QC related issues, HR-related issues, modification/preventive maintenance of equipment or facility.
- Co-ordinate with Process Excellence Lab/ R&D for resolution of issues related to development Batches of new products/yield/quality improvement.
- Keep the manufacturing area ready to comply with any regulatory and non-regulatory audits.
- To check and verify the preventive maintenance of all equipment to avoid breakdown.
- Adherence to the procedure and practices as per the SOP and to conduct training to all subordinates.
- Attend the meetings, seminars as & when required on a daily, weekly & Monthly Basis.
Desired Candidate profile
- Good experience in Production at Pharma(OSD) Organisation
- Good Leadership
- Team Building
- Good Analytical Skill
- Good In Communication & Co-ordination
- Presentation skill
Experience: 13-17 Years
Ms. Amrita Rai
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –