1. Release of batches to market, review of all analytical specifications, methods changes as and when required.
2. Carry out audits as and when required for laboratory system compliance and another cross-functional department.
3. Responsible for packing and sealing for final API and intermediate.
4. Responsible for checking the cleaning records and preparation of Quality manuals.
5. Should well aware of the QMS system, validation (analytical & process), deviation, change control, OOS, complaint, CAPA’s, etc.
6. Responsible for archival and retrieval of documents, maintaining GMP at the plant, issuance, and control of product labels.
Experience: 10-12 Years