Promoted by the late Mr. Amrut Mody, a pioneer of the Indian pharmaceuticals business, Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to delivering better health through superior products. By combining strategic research and in-depth industry knowledge, Unichem aims to transform itself into a global pharmaceutical drug company with an increasing focus on cutting-edge research and developed markets.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Position: Manager – Quality Control
Location: Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India
- Responsible for all Quality Control functions at the site.
- Generate, review and approve specifications, sampling instructions, test methods, analytical work orders, validation protocol, reports & other QC procedures.
- Preparation and review of QC SOPs.
- Timely release of raw materials intermediates.
- Ensure analysis of In Process, Intermediate, and Finished Products are done as per the approved specifications, verification of analytical reports & approval/rejection of finished products.
- Budgeting and Control of Lab inventory.
- Effectively managing and guiding the team.
- Effective implementation of current pharmacopeia & its amendments.
Qualification: Master of Science (Analytical / Organic Chemistry / Applied Chemistry)
Experience: 10-20 Years
HR: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on