ability to improve future healthcare, and the potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
At Pfizer we know that great things happen anywhere people come together with one shared goal. And the greatest rewards are sometimes where you least expect them. The future of medicine is happening at Pfizer
Position: Manager – Sales Enablement
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- This position is a sales enablement role which is responsible for governance, enhancements and process management for Pfizer CRM and SDM systems
- This position is responsible for building, consolidation, governance of key Pfizer internal data assets, and associated data analytics related to HCP engagement.
- The role is responsible to lead and establish formulation for Centralized Data Stewardship within GCO. The objective being to have the capability to integrate multiple data points generated across different services during HCP interactions (Ensuring compliance and policy guidelines)
- Additionally, this position will also be responsible for CSO vendor management; related activities – contracting and financial settlements
- This position will work for creating centralized and integrated data assets, ad-hoc data analytics to cater to all Pfizer India BUs; key stakeholders include – Regional L2 / L3 teams, Sales, Medico-marketing, Compliance, Audit, Distribution, Procurement, and finance
- End to end ownership of Pfizer SDM and CRM systems
- Define, build and maintain the Master Data Management (MDM) approach for Pfizer India
- Create pan-Pfizer, centralized intelligence on HCP level touchpoints and impact spanning all channels (engagement) and across all Pfizer BUs
- Work with digital, business, CAI and other stakeholders to develop appropriate systems/formats to share information to relevant stakeholders
- Create integrated and consolidated data assets across HCP data, primary sales, secondary sales, various marketing and sales investments across levels of hierarchy, teams, geographies
- Develop and follow governance processes and work-flows to ensure data integrity, quality, and recency
- Work closely with stakeholders from commercial and other support functions to prioritize business information needs and develop systemic analytics to cater to identified needs
- Work with external vendors on data-intensive projects and initiatives focused on project governance and output alignment
- Establish logistics and digital infrastructure for a data feed from critical external and internal channels feeding into the centralized intelligence
- Identify critical compliance, audit and finance-related challenges related to data/documentation and pro-actively work to address the identified challenges
- Stakeholder engagement across sales, marketing, finance, distribution, compliance, audit, medico-marketing teams
Most Critical Behavioral Competencies or Capabilities:
- Strong data analytics and data infrastructure development and governance capabilities
- Strong understanding of key pharma data assets, vendors, data systems
- Ability to transverse between the strategic big picture and tactical and operational scenarios
- Ability to explore and adopt what is available as opposed to re-inventing the wheel every time
- Strong focus on process governance and process quality through demonstrated data skillsets and capabilities
- Drive innovative approaches in making the process more effective, efficient and engaging
- Strong communications skills: Contributes to an open communication environment to ensure the knowledge and expertise of Global and Local resources are leveraged
- Interpersonal relationship and customer orientation: Working within a team with a strong focus on internal customers
- Ability to collaborate effectively in across cross-functional team of HR, Digital, Finance, Legal and BUs
- Strong Business insights on Sales processes
- Strong commitment to ‘OnePfizer’
- Ensure cooperation and information exchange between and synchronize efforts of departments involved in various projects affecting all processes (BU’s, Customer Service, Market Access, HR, Digital, Medical, Legal, GCO groups) and in close collaboration with CoE
- Leadership and participation in multiple strategic workstreams
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Office and data analytic tools like tableau etc.
Skills & Competencies
Demonstrates Business acumen
Ability to correlate sales, efforts, market data with the market environment and market dynamics
Understand the role and responsibilities and continuously works to bring improvement and innovation. Proactive in understanding self and doesn’t wait for others to open doors.
Change Agile & Leads Change
Effectively cope with change and can decide and act without having the total picture. Comfortably handle risk and uncertainty. Find out processes necessary to get things done and knows how to organize people and activities by simplifying complex processes and layout metrics to measure and progress. Isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on & is willing to look at things differently even if it results in taking additional responsibilities
Exceed goals successfully, constantly and consistently, very bottom-line oriented steadfastly pushes self and others for results
Timely decision making and Quality of decision with or without sufficient information
Ability to find common ground and solve problems for the good of all by
Representing own interests and yet be fair to other groups.
Gains trust and support of peers and encourages collaboration
Commits to “One Pfizer”
Alignment and compliance with Organization and team goals. Demonstrate a high level of integrity.
Drives continuous improvement, efficiency gains, speed of execution while maintaining quality and effectiveness
Collaboration & Leadership
Encourages participation and involvement by all team members; builds trust and team spirit; holds team/project members accountable for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team. Creates a climate in which team members strive to excel
Provides guidance to and/or may lead/co-lead moderately complex projects.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Pharma, MBA Desirable
Experience: Minimum 6-7 years experience in data analytics Sales, Marketing, Finance or Commercial functions with a reputed organization, within Indian Pharma Market
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –