- All Procedures shall be carried in accordance with GMP & GLP on a Daily basis
- Approving SOP, STP, Validation protocols, specifications, recording results related to QC dept
- Managing stocks of Chemicals, Reagents, media, etc for smooth QC Functioning.
- Responsible for complying with the customer and internal audit observations.
- Responsible for overall compliance of the microbiological section as per GMP and GLP.
- Responsible for timely execution of method transfer/method verification activities for new products and drug substances in coordination with ARD and project management team.
- Only Formulation Experienced, Candidates with API experience are not eligible
- Good Communication & Leadership skills
Location: Mirza, Guwahati
Qualification: B.Pahrma, MS/M.Sc/M.Pharma
Experience: 16-20 Years