Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry, has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 3000 crores today, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical company. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough, and also have a significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We have newly setup plants of Oncology, General Injectable, and Dermaceuticals. Upcoming plans of General Oral Solid Dosage at Jarad, near Vadodara. Alembic is having manufacturing facilities at Vadodara, Panelav, Karkhadi, Jarod in Gujarat, and Domestic manufacturing of Formulations at Sikkim. Gujarat based facilities are approved by the US FDA, EDQM, TGA, MHRA, and MCC. Alembic Research Center at Vadodara (ARC) and AG Research Center at Hyderabad a world-class research organization provides a comprehensive range of services in the areas of synthetic chemistry, formulations, NDDS, Oncology as also preclinical pharmacology, bioequivalence / bio-analytical studies, etc. ARC & AG Research, designed to state-of-the-art GLP standards with more than 350 scientists working on the latest technology and systems. Our current employee strength is in excess of 8000 across the country. A continuously expanding organization, we invite dynamic, result-oriented competent personnel to join us across various functions
Alembic Pharmaceuticals is looking for competent personnel to be an integral part of the Engineering team for our Formulation Injectable plant-based at Panelav / Karakhadi, Vadodara – Gujarat.
Position: Manager/Sr. Manager – Engineering – Instrumentation (Injectables)
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
- Capable to lead and handle a team of 15-20 people.
- Should have experience of handling equipment like PFS, Vial Filling, and Autoclave, manufacturing vessel automation, Isolators, tunnels stability chambers, EMS-BMS, water system, and utility machinery.
- Should have knowledge in review of qualification documents like URS, DQ, FDS, HDS, SDS, IQ, OQ, PQ, and execution planning.
- Should have experience of handling change control, deviation, Implementation of CAPA, and other QMS documentation work.
- Knowledge of instrument calibration and review of the calibration process.
- Responsible to coordinate with the cross-functional teams for all kinds of maintenance and documents work.
- Responsible to ensure that cGMP/ GEP/ GDP practices being followed in the respective work areas.
- To prepare revenue and CAPEX budget for the engineering department with effective analysis and control.
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E – Instrumentation
Experience: 15-20 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –