Founded in 1935, Cipla is one of the most respected pharmaceutical companies In India and Across the World in more than 170 countries. Cipla is having a Robust portfolio of 65 Therapeutic Category and 2000 Products
To strengthen its Quality Control Department in Bengaluru Manufacturing Facility, Cipla invites Applications from Competent Professionals
Position: Manager/Sr Manager – QC
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop a SOP (QC), & Specification (Raw material, Active pharmaceutical ingredients, Finished Product, Packaging material and Artwork) Sections as per cGMP and regulatory requirement.
- Evaluation of Unit CAPA / Global CAPA for requirement of up-dation in Corporate SOP.
- Audit compliance unit level / Global CAPA taken which needs evaluation for inclusion in Corporate SOP.
- Evaluate the audit observation and take action for up-dation of SOP to comply regulatory requirement in define timeline.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- candidate should have relevant exp. in Quality Control RM, finished product and packing material section experience, handling of Major Instruments like HPLC, GC and UV etc and Software experience like CIPDOX/ Documentum, Track-wise, SAP and LIMS, documentation experience such as preparation of specification, standard operating procedure.
- Minimum 10 -15 years experience require in pharma field API and formulation manufacturing units with adequate knowledge in regulatory requirements and GMP guidelines.
- Practical experience in analytical QC/ ADL
- Experience in Method development, Method validation, force degradation, calibration of instruments
- Excellent communication skill.
Experience: 10-15 Years