- Visual Inspection Planning.
- Keeping Track of Sales & Consumption
- Collecting cand Validating Forcast from M2 or Affiliates, Data from Local and Exports or Institutional Business
- Ensuring Proper supply and Best use of Material
- Optimization and Monitoring levels of Finished goods on regular basis to maintain inventories between the desired windows.
- Timely MIS Reporting
- Conversion of Purchase requisition to PO
- Coordinate weekly production follow up meeting
- Is the main contact point with the material supplier
- Prepare and launch Process orders.
- Communication with Production & Quality department for semi-finished and finished goods availability on time
- Coordinate serialization activity with the APU team and ITS team
Qualification: Graduation, PG
Experience: Min 12-16 yrs in SCM in Pharmaceuticals
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –