Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Manager Warehouse and Customer Service
Location: New Delhi
Customer Service Management
- Supervising timely & correct execution of All India customer orders by the Warehouse Team.
- Providing All India Open Order status updates to Regional Sales Teams and coordinating timely completion of Distribution Activities for Sales Close.
- Review of revenue recognitions criteria for all transactions related to customer order processing.
- Review and validation of FOC claim and orders from distributors
- Price Corrections Credit note execution and review to ensure correctness in pricing
- Coordination of New Distributor appointment process and distributor contract renewals while securing all Legal Approvals.
- Analysis of distributor returns and finalizing claim values for returns
- Completion & Reconciliation of Physical Stock Checks at Distributor/Hospital Locations.
- Feedback Management with Internal Stakeholders through regional Calls and External stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Assessment of warehouse space and storage requirements for short term & long term plans and identify and implement the best solution after evaluating various options available in the market.
- Training & Supervision of Customer Service & Warehouse Personnel
- Periodic Liasioning & Review with CHA for Service standards pertaining to timely clearance of Import Shipments
- Periodic Liasioning & Review with Outbound Carriers for Service Levels & improvements required.
Inventory Management & Demand Planning
- Monthly Review & Update of Hyperion under the S&OP process along with product managers and providing inputs to the team with respect to future demand and inventory planning.
- Derivation of Weekly purchase requisitions and ensuring appropriate inventory levels to minimize stock out or overstocking situations while adherence to ordering timelines and
- Circulation of inventory status to various stakeholders on a regular basis
- Coordinating with regional teams on a quarterly basis to understand their inventory requirements.
- Monitoring of weekly import shipments with Supply Chain Associate & CHA.
- Monitoring of the Consignment Inventory with the Supply Chain Associate & Sales Teams.
Quality Control & Regulatory Compliance
- Responsible for the review of AV CS policies & procedures with Supply Chain Manager – in line with the changing local business requirements.
- Ensure that the entire CS team is trained and these guidelines are followed in the daily operations.
- All regulations like maintenance of attendance register, proper sign off on invoices, etc. are complied with VIPER Review
- Warehouse & Distribution SME for all financial, OEC, EHS & Quality audits
- Coordinates with internal, external auditors for all types of OTC audits & physical stock checks and also with Quality Auditors for Warehouse & Distribution procedures, etc.
- SPOC for implementation of EHS Guidelines in the Warehouse
- Coordination with Supply Chain Head & EHS Team for EHS Audits & data management
Qualification: Graduation – Commerce/Business Management
Experience: Min 8 Years in SCM, with 2 Years in Lead Role, Well Versed with SAP
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on