Our emphasis lies in nurturing a sense of entrepreneurship and ownership that empowers you to excel while leaving your unique imprint on your craft. Our core values keep us grounded even while riding the waves of success, helping you focus on the task at hand.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Our Purpose of ‘Doing Well and Doing Good’ is deeply embedded in our DNA – it’s not just our success that defines us, but the drive to ensure that our business and our people create a positive impact on society.
An environment of collaborative learning helps you grow as a leader every single day, while our exponential growth plans give you a platform for a truly exciting career.
Position: Executive Program Management
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Responsible for receipt, storage, issue, and control of all materials.
- Strict adherence to cGMP norms and safety rules of the factory.
- Material Accounting.
- Monitoring adherence to GMP & ISO-9000, 14000 & 18000 norms.
- Ensuring statutory compliance.
- Training of all team members on the handling of new chemicals.
- Production planning and inventory control.
- The interface between production, commercial/purchase, marketing, and stores/QC. Production planning is done along with all HODs on a specified date, wherein quantities and customer indications are given.
- Inventory control is done by reducing/increasing the requirements as the demand to the product may be.
Qualification: Appropriately Qualified
Experience: 5-10 Years
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –