A fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations, and medicinal products across the globe.
Position: Marketing Assistant
Location: Charkop, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Prepare Monthly Expense of all managers which occurs during their Field Work.
- Handling queries of Field staff.
- Coordinate with the HR & Admin Dept for the arrangement of meetings & conferences.
- Making travel arrangements, travel booking for marketing team members, and Dept Head.
- Drafting letters, draft and prepare Tour Programs for Senior Managers.
- Maintaining files, data, and keeping records of various reports.
- Handling the data of daily sales-collection reports.
- Preparing daily sales data.
- Managing and maintaining the marketing team and dept head’s schedules.
- Arranging coordinating & set-up all meetings and conferences.
- Maintaining tour program & time utilization reports of the marketing team and dept head.
- Preparing monthly sales, review data & expense statement.
- Maintaining records of CME/CRM requisition & Meeting expenses incurred.
- Dealing with telephone and email inquiries.
- Creating and maintaining a filing system.
- Coordination between different departments related to the execution of orders/queries including sales team.
- Responsible for end-to-end activities from order receipt to billing.
- Stock requirement & indent follow-up with the team in terms of achieving monthly targets.
- Generating reports on call average & call frequency of field force.
- For new recruitments, prepare proper documentation of candidates & submit for offer letter /appointment letter.
- For the resigned candidate, prepare proper documentation that is required to process the full and final settlement of the account.
- End to end procedure for Field Expense & Attendance (Follow-up, submission to A/c dept & clearance of Salary & Expense)
Required Candidate profile