At Cadila Pharmaceuticals, we believe in developing and evolving career paths of our employees for continued growth and success. We hire the best minds from the industry and leading business schools for our business and nurture them through a host of innovative learning and development initiatives. Apart from contributing to their professional growth, Cadila Pharma also provides a conducive and diverse environment that builds and strengthens employees’ personal capabilities.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Position: Head Marketing
Location: Bhat, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Major Purpose of the Job:
- The job holder shall be responsible for the preparation of marketing mix, design, and implementation of successful marketing strategies, scanning of the market for identification & expansion into various therapies.
- Identification of potential candidates whilst maximizing the current portfolio in various stages through appropriate line extensions.
- The jobholder will support the business head in achieving the budgeted targets and market shares by sustaining high volume brands, developing a strong portfolio of second-line brands ensuring higher evolution indices and profitability
Principal TASKS & Responsibilities:
1. Preparation of Marketing Mix
- Scan & analyse the IPM in terms of various therapies, customer segments and the dynamics affecting the market in the medium to long term
- Recommend various alternate approaches in addressing the market in terms of entry into various therapy brackets speciality segments for better evolution index in line with the vision for the division/organisation and get approvals of the senior leadership team
- prepare and Deploy effective Marketing Mix for the business and implement the same
- Deliver and deploy high-quality project leads through superior marketing strategies & tactics
2. Design and Implementation of Marketing Strategies
- Analyze market condition and forecast sales and market share.
- Continually providing customer feedback and a high-level view of the market through long term, short term, and medium plans.
- Design appropriate Marketing Strategies for the division as a whole and the various therapy segments with periodical focus with an objective of better evolution index for each brand franchise/therapy
- Sustain the focus on the performance of well-established brand equities through effective strategies and the successful launch of line extensions.
- Evaluate investments through ROI analysis.
- Implement innovative and creative business solutions to grow market/prescription base
- Develop aggressive growth paths for secondary brands with an objective of achieving market leadership in various therapy segments whilst hiving off low contributors with low GCDeploy effective pricing strategies for improving the GC / Profitability of each brand franchiseManage the entire portfolio at various lifecycle stages of BCG matrix
- Design and implement integrated marketing communication to each customer segments through Field ForceDeploy effective customer segmentation and product differentiation strategies
- Effective implementation of Marketing strategies through FF and support through joint fieldwork by self and entire marketing team 18-20 days FW in a Quarter.
- Train the FF in effectively implementing marketing campaigns/ promotional themes
- Constant monitoring of the effectiveness of implementation and improve at critical milestones
3. Customer Development / Market Development
- Deploy effective KOL strategy and oversee implementation of the same whilst developing its own KOLs (min 20-25).
- Participate in various customer forums for influencing key drivers/decision-makers in high priority segments
- Understand and constantly update the various initiatives by competitors and ensure mechanisms to ward off threats
4. Team Leadership
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of therapy heads (GPMs) and Product Managers & ensure that they are effectively deployed for achieving the business goals, MS goals and profitability goals of the division
5. Budgetary Controls:
- Cost and profit management through effective and efficient management of operational activities.
- Careful allocation of financial resources to achieve maximum output from the investment
- Ensure a robust supply chain mechanism to maintain stipulated inventory holdings
Qualification: B.Pharma/M.Pharma, MBA/PGDM from Reputed Institute
Experience: 12-18 Years Over All Pharma, 7-10 Years of Marketing, 2-3 Years as Head Marketing or Sr Position handling 6-10 PMT professionals.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –