Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing creative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science, and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases, and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services, and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education, and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Position: Marketing Manager – Ethicon
Location: Greater Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale, and experience to reimagine the way healthcare can be delivered and help people live longer healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, Orthopedics, vision and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care—working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is recruiting for a Marketing Manager role, located in Mumbai
Responsible for developing marketing strategy and executing tactical plans to meet business objectives in line with the CREDO and compliance norms. As the brand custodian, and key marketing point of contact your role will involve brand planning, activation, innovation, and marketing & communication
- Develop and implement a robust marketing plan for the Wound Closure Franchise to achieve business goals and objectives
- Generate leads by using innovative marketing tools and mediums such as digital platforms, partnership with medical device manufacturers, conference participation, events, etc.
- Conceptualize and implement creative customer-facing campaigns with focused messaging for surgeons and key decision-makers to drive awareness
- Lead the content marketing initiatives and work with partners to draft case studies, white papers, pitch decks, etc.
- Identify and create a network of Key Opinion Leaders and engage with them to build strategic relationships to drive brand objectives.
- Enable sales team by driving high levels of engagement and providing updated sales aid, customer communication material, presentation content, and training, as needed
- Drive and achieve Net Sales and Profit (Marketing Contribution) objectives for the portfolio
- Implement portfolio management strategy with resource allocation, pricing, product mix, product rationalization, promotion, forecasting, channel strategies, etc.
- Collaborate with sales, service, professional education team and enabling functions to deliver the strategic plan and annual business commitments
- Partner with regional and global teams for brand planning, product launches, supply planning, and market-specific support and needs
Experience And Skills:
- You have 5+ years’ experience in leading marketing functions preferably in the healthcare space
- You have managed budgets, strategized and executed cross country campaigns
- You have led participation in multiple conferences and events
- You have immaculate written and oral communication skills, excellent business acumen, and a penchant for marketing healthcare products
- You have a flair for ideating and building creative content
- You have the gift of the gab and can deliver effective sales pitches
- You are highly numerate and believe in measuring and analyzing everything you possibly can
- You are a go-getter and can deliver effective pitches to potential distribution partners
- Entrepreneurial background and ability to experiment, fail and learn a plus
Should be proficient in Hindi and English
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –