Strides Consumer is the consumer healthcare business. Brands include Nixit first-in-India Nicotine lozenges, Nitethru – a combination of Instant release Melatonin powder and sustained release Melatonin beads, Jointflex – a Glucosamine and Chondroitin based joint strengthening topical cream.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
The CHC business of Strides has global ambitions of building a strong CHC organization with a focus on front-end supported by Strides organization and an asset-light model. The company aims at a global presence in multiple regions and already in India and US. We own 1 power brand and 3-4 category significant brands. We aim to achieve a revenue of ~10X+ in 5 years with industry-level profitability.
Strides Consumer acquired Jointflex, Fergon, and Vanquish from Moberg Pharma for $10mn globally in June 2016. In Dec 2016, we globally acquired Pediacare from Moberg Pharma for $6mn.
Nixit, the revolutionary “new to the country” lozenges was launched in July 2017. NiteThru, a unique natural and drug – free time-release melatonin supplement launched in 2018 in Canada & US.
Position: Marketing Manager – International Market
Division: Strides Consumer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Role: Marketing Manager, Consumer Healthcare
Geographical Focus: Middle East, Africa
Reports to: Business Head Emerging Markets
Key Role Focus and Job Purpose
- Drive development and execution of marketing strategy for Stride’s consumer brands.
- The role has been conceived as a part of the development of Stride’s consumer healthcare business.
- The business is at a build phase right now and we expect the incumbent to own and drive the development and implementation of the rapidly growing business and achieve the KPIs set for the unit.
- The incumbent will own and drive the marketing initiatives of the assigned brands.
Key role elements & accountabilities :
- Drive the brand, product portfolio, and go to market strategy for the Middle East, Africa, and other emerging markets along with key stakeholders to deliver on KPIs.
- Understand consumer insights & need gaps through research to develop winning propositions.
- Develop & implement annual marketing plans to drive business objectives.
- Lead the agencies, partners, and all stakeholders in developing the brand, creative ideas, and campaigns in line with global/local brand positioning.
- Execute the plans to deliver on the above.
- Manage & lead key agency partners – creative, digital media, research, packaging, etc.
- Data collation, analysis, and high-quality insight generation.
- Monitor business performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives.
- Develop, align, own, and monitor A&P budgets for the portfolio.
- Support the sales team through flawless operational plans and help the sales team deliver high-quality execution.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders & manage and resolve business issues on the portfolio through appropriate escalation.
- CEO – SCPL
- Head of Product Development
- Corporate teams – sales, product development, regulatory, finance
- Agency partners
- Other vendors/partners/research agencies etc.
Key behavioral traits:
- Inter-personal skills of high caliber.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changing landscape.
Skills and competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to build winning brands through comprehensive marketing plans.
- Ability to undertake Market Research and use it to validate business strategy.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic and analytical thinking, hands-on expertise in data analytics, and insight mining.
- Ability to influence senior management decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good relationship building, negotiation skills, and listening skills.
- Demonstrated people’s leadership capabilities and high-quality execution.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices
Experience: 6 to 8 years in an FMCG/OTC Company
- Demonstrated ability to be able to build new brands.
Salary: 20,00,000 to 30,00,000 INR CTC/PA
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –