PlasmaGen BioSciences is an Indian Bio-Pharmaceutical organization focusing exclusively on Plasma Protein Therapy. We are headquartered in Bangalore and are exclusively specialized in Plasma Protein Therapy, a niche segment having huge demand in the market and a high degree of socio-economic relevance.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We have a large basket of plasma products inclusive of a wide range of immunoglobulins catering to the requisites of various specialties viz. Neurology, Hematology, Oncology, Immunology, Pediatrics, Gynecology, Rheumatology, and Dermatology.
Having attained a strong foothold and a “Number Three” position in the Plasma Protein Business in India, we are now branching into related therapy area of Oncology & Hematology with few exciting molecules.
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru
- Conceptualize, develop, and implement annual business and marketing plans for the company.
- Prepare and execute annual and quarterly brand plans for the assigned brand/s.
- Devise innovative brand promotion strategies on branding principles and tactics through multimedia platforms
- Plan and administer the company’s Marketing budget and keep costs in control.
- Develop promotional campaign and material and ensure proper utilization
- Make staffing and hiring decisions for the marketing department.
- Build and develop a PMT which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated, and efficient.
- Train the product management team for prospective client meetings, presentations, etc.
- Field force training
- Drive and ensure the execution of the adopted strategies at the PAN India sales team level & Measure the effectiveness of the sales activities.
- Planning and conducting cycle meetings
- Assess, recommend and implement solutions to manage and grow the digital marketing platforms across channels
- Drive the project to create new digital content and effective channelization through appropriate sources.
- External vendor management pertaining to the marketing function
- Should be open to travel and be in constant/ frequent touch with the key opinion leaders.
- We should set up strategic partnerships with outsourced agencies in the medico marketing segment and assess the impact of the marketing strategies.
Qualification: B.Sc, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 5-10 Years
Ms. Sireesha K
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –