We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop, and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products. We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people. We strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing, and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences, and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good, and keep growing.
Position: Marketing Manager – Vaccines
Location: Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
This role reports to the General Manager – Head of Marketing, India Vaccines
The person will lead a team of 4-5 individuals with 1-2 direct reports and will manage a business of 200-300 crores.
Job Purpose :
- Build an annual business plan for an assigned portfolio of products (2+ brands and/or above brand initiative) and deliver annual sales and Marketing goals
- Gather customer insights, build Strategic plans & deliver impactful multi-channel campaigns for customers and consumers (where planned)
- Initiate, collaborate & Partner to develop & Execute LOC Brand & Campaign plans with both internal and external stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Lead development and implementation of high impact training programs for the sales team, along with the training team
- Track performance in a timely manner & realign business plans with Head of Marketing Global & LOC
- Management of Brand lifecycle
- Mentoring of staff members, management of performance and development goals
- Commercialization plans for new products when required
- Partner with Customer managers to deliver better KEE and HCP engagements
- Displaying high business acumen in understanding the right growth levers and investing accordingly
- Lead and make competitive/practical business plan for designated products with local cross-functional team
- Collaborate with the global team as a representative of the most important market
- Evaluate multiple channels for better market penetration and patient reach
- Lead and execute effective implementation of the plan with sales and external experts
- Manage supply allocations in collaboration with stakeholders such as supply chain, and regulatory
- Make a life-cycle management plan for designated products
- Evaluate the commercial potential of each new product and prepare commercialization plans.
- Develop staff members’ marketing competencies through OJT
- Setting sales force effectiveness measures and monitoring them regularly
- Key stakeholder global and local presentations on a periodic basis
Desired Skills, Qualification & Experience:
Qualifications – Bachelors Degree with a Post Graduation
Experience – Minimum of 10+ years experience as brand manager. A broad range of marketing experiences (with a preference for vaccines marketing), customer & consumer insight understanding, opportunity finding, forecasting, Supply chain management, operation planning, New Product Planning, etc. is required.
- Competent strategic and analytical capabilities
- Competent stakeholders management / HCP engagement / media mgmt. both in Hindi and in English
- Competent expert product knowledge and knowledge of market insight and value&access
- Competent knowledge and capabilities about finance including forecasting
- Competent operation planning including digital and execution capabilities
- Competent New Product Planning
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for the recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals/entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKline (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across an unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on