Rosy Herbal, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry, has a proud, historical track record going back 12 years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 300 crores today, Rosy Herbal is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing Ayurvedic $ Herbal company. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in Ayurveda, anti-infective, anti-cough, and also have a significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc. We have newly setup plants of Oncology, General Injectable Upcoming plans of General Oral Solid Dosage at Naraingharh Ambala. Rosy herbal is having manufacturing facilities at Baddi (H.P), and Domestic manufacturing of Formulations at Sikkim. H.P based facilities are approved by the US FDA, EDQM, TGA, MHRA, and MCC.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Rosy herbal Research Center at Baddi (ARC) and AG Research Center at Hyderabad a world-class research organization provides a comprehensive range of services in the areas of state-of-the-art GLP standards with more than 350 scientists working on latest technology and systems. Our current employee strength is in excess of 8000 across the country. A continuously expanding organization, we invite dynamic, result-oriented competent personnel to join us across various functions.
Position: Medical Representative
Location: Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj, Azamgarh, Bareilly, Basti, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mirzapur, Moradabad, Saharanpur, Varanasi.
- Arranging appointments with doctors and pharmacists, which may include prearranged appointments or regular calling.
- Meet the number of Doctor and Chemist calls per day as decided by respective divisions as per company policy.
- Making presentations (detailing) to doctors, specialists, etc.
- Do a chemist survey to ensure the availability of products.
- Regular follow up with doctors, Specialists, and Hospital Doctors, etc.
- Ensure 100% implementation of strategy and campaigns.
- Facilitating Medical conferences.
- Ensure proper distribution of samples and promotional scientific materials to selected Doctors.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with chemist and stockist
- Achieving (and exceeding) monthly sales target of your territory.
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly tour program. This may involve working with your superiors and HO staff.
- Regularly attending company meetings, product launch, and briefings.
- Ensure on-time submission of DCR, expense statement, etc. as per company policy.
- Ensure on-time payment collection and sales and stock data from a stockist.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities and have a discussion with Medical Services to resolve
Experience: 0-4 Years
Salary: 1,25,000 to 3,00,000 INR CTC/PA
Details of Walk-in-Interview
Date & Time: From 15th July – 22nd July 2020, 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Uttar Pradesh, India.
Ms. Dimple Sharma
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –