- Knowledge of GMPs related to Microbiology lab in both domestic and international regulatory environments is required.
- Knowledge of Microbiological testing, qualification, and handling of analytical instruments and equipment related to Microbiology is required.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication and Organizational skills are desired.
- Well versed with MS Office/Exel/Powerpoint and other essential tools
- Ability to lead
- Act for Change: Embrace change and innovation and initiate new and improved ways of working.
- Cooperate Transversely: Collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders, and partners across the organization to positively impact business results.
- Develop People: Take responsibility for developing one’s self in anticipation of future business needs.
Qualification: B.Pharma/M.Pharma, Additional qualification in Microbiology is an added advantage.
Experience: 0-2 Yrs, Exposure to Injectable Pharmaceutical Mircobio Lab is added advantage