The legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
With an emphasis on innovation and technology, the company has established a state-of-the-art research facility – Alembic Research Centre (ARC)-including formulation research, and a 150-bed bioequivalence facility at Vadodara, Gujarat. Additionally, APL has recently invested in ultra-modern R&D center at Hyderabad. APL is one of the leading players in the industry to have invested about 11% of its turnover in R&D.
As a growth strategy, the company has aggressively started investing in the international generics market with successful ANDA and DMF filings. APL has also filings across Canada, Europe, Australia, South Africa & Brazil. The company caters to the rest of the world markets through branded formulation sales.
The company aims to explore opportunities in therapeutic areas such as Dermatology, Oncology, and Injectable Formulations. APL also has also co-promoted a company focused on the discovery and development of innovative, small molecule drugs that target signal transduction networks and ion channels for the treatment of cancer, inflammation, autoimmune diseases, and metabolic disorders.
Position: National Sales Manager – Critical Care (Corporate Hospital Sales)
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Single Point of Contact for any Sales related query/data for the rest of the Cross functions.
- NSM is the Final Authority and Topmost Position/Head of the Sales Team.
- The interdepartmental Coordination and Cooperation between sales and other departments/Support functions largely depends on the Competence of NSM
- NSM is the Driving and force of Direction for developing Promotional strategy by Marketing Team, Developing HR Policies by Team HR, Planning Trainings and developing content by Training Team, Developing Various SOPs by Admin Department meant for Fieldwork Force.
- NSM Plays Key and Important role in Execution of strategies, Development of Team, Ensuring Norms and SOPs are adhered to. Business Develops as per Plan, KOL’s are developed and Tracked, Work hygiene as per Organizational Goals are taken care of.
Experience: 12-20 Years
Salary: 14,00,000 to 24,00,000 INR CTC/PA
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –