At Cadila Pharmaceuticals, we believe in developing and evolving career paths of our employees for continued growth and success. We hire the best minds from the industry and leading business schools for our business and nurture them through a host of innovative learning and development initiatives. Apart from contributing to their professional growth, Cadila Pharma also provides a conducive and diverse environment that builds and strengthens employees’ personal capabilities.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
At Cadila, our focus has been to motivate every resource in accepting their full professional responsibilities while fostering teamwork in the group.
Position: National Sales Manager/Sales Head
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Major Purpose of the Job:
The job holder shall be responsible for cascading the direction of SBU Head /HOD and providing appropriate leadership and direction to the field force in ensuring achievement of budgeted sales targets, implementation of marketing strategies, KOL strategies, pre-determined Dr call average, market penetration and MCR coverage by the field force. The jobholder along with HOD will devise action plans to improve the productivity and performance of each Field Staff through internal/external benchmarking
PRINCIPAL TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Achievement of Budgeted Targets
- Achieve the budgeted sales targets and brand wise sales targets and growth targets for the respective geographical region in line with the divisional objectives
- Achieve sales targets with profit as budgeted.
- Achieve product mix as budgeted and market share as applicable to the therapy
- Prepare Sales Plans, Forecast Plans and achieve weekly and monthly sales targets
- Effective Intervention in low-performance territories, low YPM territories through focused efforts (joint fieldwork) of self and respective line managers
- Ensure Business Hygiene parameters: Reduction of Expiries / Breakages, Nil Sales Return & Nil Cheque Bounce, Liquidation of stocks more than 90 days at C&F locations
- Adherence to policies and implementation of activities as per company SOPs
- Ensure sales forecast and collection
2. Team Building / Leadership & Direction
- Address the competence and discipline requirements of field officers and managers through training, coaching & counseling
- Field induction and training, coaching, and mentoring of reporters.
- Support HOD in acting as an integrating mechanism between Marketing and Sales Teams and thereby ensuring proper teamwork and productivity
- Support the HOD and Organization in achieving 100% deployment of field staff, improving retention of team members through effectively cascading interdepartmental initiatives
- Support the Organization in developing people and readying them for meeting Internal Promotion requirements
3. Effective Implementation
- Ensure achievement of Key Performance Indicators like Dr. Call Average, MCR coverage, KOL coverage, YPM Parameter, etc of each field officer and each line manager
- Implementation of company strategies
- Study competition strategy and use it to tackle sales challenges.
- Ensure effective implementation of marketing strategies and/or programs by the field force in the region
- Provide objective customer feedback on Marketing programs to HOD and PMT by gathering information from the field and through self-observation during fieldwork
4. Customer Management / KOL Management
- Cascade and implement the KOL strategy
- Improve ROI from KOLs through ensuring periodical visits by self and team
5. Product Management / Development
- Development of 2nd line brands into large contributors with economies of scale and high Market Share
- Successful launch and establishment of new products by the field force
- Be the ambassador for the company and set high levels of standards and professionalism
Qualification: MBA/PGDM in Sales and Marketing Full time/Part Time from Reputed Institute
Experience: 12-18 Years in Pharmaceutical Sales Management with adequate exposure across various therapies in reputed organization of which last 2-3 years should have been handling a PAN India team and handling a high business volume
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –