Hetero’s strength lies in the talent and commitment of the 21,000+ employees, who have been playing a vital role in contributing to our business over the years. At Hetero, we provide you an environment for personal and professional growth. A healthy work-life balance is supported through a knowledge-driven work environment where ideas and skills are valued, where people can realize their full potential through dedicated training programs. Hetero strongly believes that each and every employee is the backbone of the organization and their contribution is respected, recognized, and rewarded.
Numerous opportunities exist for qualified, talented, and passionate personnel from diverse backgrounds in various departments. No matter, if you are a fresher seeking a good break in the pharma industry or an experienced hand with an ability to make the difference, you are welcome to join our pursuit towards excellence while you enjoy a career that is exciting.
Position: Officer/Executive/Sr Executive – Downstream Process
Location: Jadcherla, Telangana
- Candidate should be responsible to handle all downstream manufacturing activities in the production area.
- Should have strong Hands-on experience to handle the Chromatography system and filtration systems.
- Should have sound knowledge of cGMP activities in the manufacturing area.
- Should closely monitor batch process operation (including CIP) and close monitoring of batch performance and associated data.
- Perform on-line documentation and follow cGMP compliance in all the manufacturing activities and timely closure of executed documents (BMRs, log records, and respective protocols).
- Should have knowledge of column packing and unpacking activities (BPG, Quick scale, Chromaflow, etc.)
- Experience in the equipment qualification aspects.
- Should be responsible for the preparation of SOPs and protocols.
- Should have knowledge and awareness of GMP controls and Quality systems.
- Experience in risk assessment tools and change management.
- Active coordination with inter-depts. for sample submission, closure of documentation, and timely execution and contribution to the assigned tasks.
- Exposure in Handling Bio-Similar proteins & Mabs in cGMP area is added advantage
Qualification: M.Sc./M.Tech/B.Tech in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology.
Experience: 1-6 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –