Makin Laboratories Pvt. Ltd is a renowned and fastest-growing companies in India involved exclusively in the manufacturing of Ayurveda/Herbal products along with dietary/nutraceutical supplements and cosmetics. Makin Laboratories is 8th in India and 1st in MP with WHO-GMP facility in Herbal and Nutraceutical Healthcare. We are also certified by ISO 9001: 2015, HACCP and Halal. For more details, you can visit our website. http://makinlaboratories.com/
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Roles and Responsibilities
For Packing Officer:
- Responsible for activities carried out in the packaging dept.
- To ensure that the packing operations are carried out as per regulations.
- To ensure that products are packed and stored according to the appropriate documentation.
- Rising packing material requisition according to production planning.
- And all other work carried out in the packaging department.
- Maximum 1 year of experience or freshers (BSc) can apply.
For QA profile:
- To work in API check daily all documents like BMR, BPR, ECR, weighing calibration records.
- Work with proper WHO GMP Guidelines.
- To make COAs (Certificate of Analysis) for batch release
- Implement documentation system to develop, maintain, distribute and control all Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Production, Maintenance and Warehouse records
- IPQA (In-process Quality Assurance)
- BPR Checking, BMR Checking, MFR Preparation
- Handling of Change, Control & Deviation.
- Freshers and if experienced then 4 years of experience is required.
- Artwork checking
- Assisting QA dept for product development Artwork.
- And all work related to designing assistance.
- B Pharma Freshers can apply.
- For those who want to work in the Formulation and Development.department.
- Should have completed B pharma or Mpharma Pursuing Students.
Freshers and relevant experienced candidates can apply.
Qualification: B.Pharma, M.Pharma
Experience: 0-4 Years
Mr. Sawan Sharma
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –