- To ensure the clean environment for sterile preparation by implementing the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) norms as per the international standards and guidelines.
- To do a sampling of Water for Injection (WFI), Double Reverse Osmosis (DRO), Single Reverse Osmosis (SRO), Raw water, and pure steam.
- To analyze water samples for pH, conductivity, Bacterial Endotoxin Test (BET), bioburden, Total Organic Carbon (TOC), pathogens, chlorides, hardness, silt density index and another testing as per the requirements.
- To analyze the samples of the water system after maintenance work.
- To observe and record the results of the microbiological plates and test tubes after analysis as well as supervise the discarding method of the same.
- To perform the timely microbiological testing of finished product samples, pre-sterile samples, Raw material as well as Packing material sample as per the requirements and SOPs and record the results for the same.
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc/M.Pharma
Experience: 2-6 Years
Village – Vasana – Chacharwadi, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat – 382213,India
Ms. Pooja Sharma