Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited (OPI) is a Joint Venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Japan, and Mitsui & Co. Ltd., Japan, India, for Infusion Business in India and Emerging Markets. We primarily manufacture & market products across multiple markets and therapeutic segments. Being a leader in intravenous nutrition products, we are committed to being the best partner of patients and healthcare professionals in the field of clinical nutrition.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Position: Officer Quality Assurance – 3 Openings
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- To verify raw material, primary packing material at the time of material issuance, and material dispensing.
- To perform routine IPQA monitoring like volume check, critical control step verification during the manufacturing of the product, sampling, and periodic verification activities.
- To verify the sample / good destruction process.
- Receipt and handling of data loggers.
- To carry out reconciliation and physical verification of the returned goods.
- To verify logbooks, online documents, records, analysis reports, and other supporting documents related to products manufactured in the plant.
- To execute the Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) defined by the Quality Management System (QMS),
- To verify secondary packing material.
- To execute line clearance for routine packing activity, monitor each packing line at a regular time interval and sample collection.
- To support trend analysis of the packing line monitoring and keep track of Out of Trend (OOT).
- To execute the CAPA defined by QMS.
Qualification: B.Pharma/B.Sc – Micro/Chem, MS/M.Sc/M.Pharma
Experience: 2-6 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –