Our organization is built around the “Spirit of Lupin” – a pledge of unyielding Integrity, Passion for Excellence, Teamwork, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Respect & Care and Customer Focus as the foundational values that shape our culture – these are our six core Values of Lupin.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
People play a pivotal role in contributing to the organization’s growth and success. We continuously aim to create a conducive environment through relevant policy upgrades and programs which help them to nurture their skills and capabilities – to guide our people to “Enable, Build and Grow”.
We understand that a feeling of community and camaraderie at work can fuel superior performance and therefore our Employee Referral program named ‘Parichay’ encourages our people to bring like-minded individuals to the organization.
Our fundamental belief is that every Lupinytt is a partner on our journey to success; here, performance and contribution is valued at every step. Our Employee Stock Option Program, ‘Partners in Progress’ is a highly inclusive program providing our employees a chance to participate in our growth story by directly contributing to, as well as reaping the sweet rewards of success.
Position: officer- Quality Control
Location: Dabhasa, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- To receipt and registration of samples received from plants and other laboratories.
- Perform each analysis activity related to chromatographic (i.e. HPLC, GC, GCHS, IC, etc.) solution. (i.e. In the process, raw material, intermediates, finished product, Hold time and stability samples, etc…).
- To maintained logbook/e-log book related to analysis.
- Issuance of chemical and standard for routine usage.
- Result recording of Raw material, Recovered solvent, In-process, stability study, intermediate, vendor sample and finished product through SAP.
- To initiate abnormalities / non-conformity identified during the analysis. (i.e. laboratory incident, extraneous peak, OOS, OOT, etc.)
- To Perform calibration of GC, HPLC, GCHS, IC, Analytical Balance, Micro Balance and pH meter.
- Preparation of Stability/Hold time summary and manual COA as per requirement.
- Maintain the record of raw data in the respective test data sheet.
- Initiation, completion, and filing of Daily analysis reports.
- Qualification of working standard.
- Troubleshooting of instruments and equipment.
- Laboratory maintenance as per QC cGMP.
- Execution of special assignments given by department head/Designee.
- Usage of PPE’s at shop floor by self, co-employees, and contractual workmen.