Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is the largest contract manufacturing company engaged in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical formulation, ayurvedic/herbal preparations, hormones, nutraceuticals, and more. Quality, innovations & customer satisfaction are virtues at Akums. The approach is technologically driven to serve the emerging needs in the ever-expanding market. The 9 states of art facilities are dedicated to separate dosage forms across therapeutic segments. The infrastructure is equipped with sophisticated and ultra-modern equipment & machines, with huge manufacturing capacities in all sections. In our continuous pursuit of Healthier today and tomorrow, we are working towards redesigning global healthcare
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
When we work at Akums we work in a family. We are committed to providing a warm, friendly, and open working environment that encourages ideas and innovation. The focus is to allow everyone at Akums to enhance their creativity and think differently to create value. We have a deep belief in transparency and perennial growth for each one.
Nurturing an employee-centric work philosophy, we believe Â in unleashing the hidden potential of every dedicated member and on Â bringing out the best in each one by facilitating holistic growth.
Designation: Executive – QA ( QMS)
Location: Haridwar, Uttrakhand, India
- To review vendor qualification documents of all plants.
- To manage vendor development documents for vendor qualification of all plants.
- To review and verify vendor audit compliance report and CAPA.
- To prepare audit agenda and audit planner for Raw material & Packaging material.
- To prepare and updation of vendor qualification SOP.
- To review and updation of vendor document i.e residual solvent, GMP certificate, TSE/BSE Certificates, and stability data.
- Plan and conduct a site audit for Vendor qualification (Need-Based).
- To manage and review lab qualification documents and external calibration.
- To review and updation all plant documents i.e vendor COA and plant COA.
Qualification: B.Pharma, M.Pharma
Experience: 1-3 Years