Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company powered by a robust U.S. generics business and a growing branded business. Together, our team is working to build one of the most dynamic pharmaceutical companies in our rapidly changing industry.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Our leadership and global colleagues are deeply experienced and forward-thinking. We have the capabilities, scale, and resources for growth and success. We are nimble and determined. We are Amneal and We make healthy possible.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial-minded team players who want to join hearts and minds in our quest to make healthy possible.
We’re looking for individuals who bring innovative ideas, a willingness to challenge the status quo, and a focus on delivering value and results. We also look for people who enjoy their work, want to grow with us, engage in our Responsibility commitments, and make a difference for our company, our patients, and our shareholders.
We are looking for competent, dynamic, and motivated candidates for suitable positions for the Injectable unit for our Ahmedabad SEZ Matoda & Sachana Plant.
Position: Sr. Officer/Officer
Location: SEZ Matoda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Having experience in IPQA
- Responsible for review of and implementation of SOP/BMR / BPR
- Responsible for review of masterbatch documents
- Responsible for tracking and collection, management, periodic review, and destruction as per the procedure.
- Responsible to review the in-process test at different stages as per the batch document.
- Give Line clearance at the shop floor
- Monitoring of different sample collections
- Responsible for reserve sample management, annual review etc
Qualification: B.Pharma, M.Pharma
Experience: 2-5 years
Salary: 2,00,000 to 4,00,000 INR CTC/PA