- Testing of RM/PM and FGs, & stability samples as per timelines
- Performing Tests with utmost precision & sincerity on defined instruments
- Preparing reports in prescribed manner and Format, as advised, effectively.
- Good Knowledge of Analytical Techniques and Instruments involved.
- Inter-Departmental Coordination in day to day activities like QA/QC/Stores for better and Smoother operations and cGMP Compliance.
- Maintaining GLP in QC.
- Any other responsibilities, may be given by the Head of the Department / Management from time to time.
Qualification: B.Sc Chemistry
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –