- Planning, Implementing the Procurement strategy of Pharmaceutical Goods & Services, Tracking with vendors for the timely delivery.
- Maintaining Records of Material, assessing project & resource requirements, estimating Negotiating, and finalizing timelines with clients and Team.
- Handling Procurement including plant machinery for formulation unit.
- Inviting and Evaluating Quotations and preparing Comparative data.
- New Vendor Development. Negotiations, Documentaions, and MIS.
- Knowledge of Vendors and Markets is an added advantage.
- Prepration of LOI. W.O. & P.Os
- Furnishing consumption and Procurement data to Plant’s Head on a weekly basis,
- Knowledge of Documentation and Guidelines of Regulated and Non-Regulated Markets.
- Preparing Cost sheets
- Compliance with ISO Documentations
- Conducting vendor audit and maintenance of records interacting with internal and external audits.
Location: Chhatral, Ahmedabad
Qualification: B.Pharma, M.Pharma
Experience: 1-3 Years
Salary: 2,00,000 to 2,50,000 INR (CTC)