Macleods, India’s Fastest growing pharmaceutical company, with a strong R&D and own Bio-equivalence center, manufacturing sites approved by USFDA & WHO Geneva, ranked among the top pharmaceutical companies with a strength of more than 10,000 employees, presently operating in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Job Opening: Manager Production Planning and Inventory Control (API)
Location: Vapi, Valsad, Gujarat
- Ensuring delivery of half-yearly & yearly production plan by ensuring optimal utilization of all resources that include manpower, machinery, and raw materials.
- Planning of raw material and inventory availability as per production schedule.
- Co-ordinating with the purchasing department and delivering the raw material as per the production schedule.
- Handling logistics co-ordination.
- Responsible to supervise warehouse operations including material planning, procurement of raw material, and packing material in accordance with the specific requirements.
- Developing reports for Management reporting to facilitate strategic planning & decision making by higher management.
Qualification: Graduation/Appropriately Qualified
Experience: 10-20 Years
Ms. Aishwarya Bisoi
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgClick for More Jobs in Procurement and Warehouse
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –