Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA, and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Designation: Process Engineer/Senior Research Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Process Engineering
Apply chemical engineering principles towards process and product development in the laboratory. Generate engineering data for supporting scale-up activities.
• Perform experiments towards reaction optimization, crystallization, distillation, filtration, drying, evaporation, and scale down experiments to support data towards manufacturing campaigns
• Generate technical reports for ongoing process development projects and operations in the laboratory
• To utilize PAT tools (React IR, FBRM, PVM) for experimentation
• Execution of experiments and data generation in the laboratory according to design and planning
• Prepare process engineering documents and reports
• Assist team lead in collating process engineering information across developmental projects
• Attending client TC and responding to the queries appropriately.
• Executing multiple activities and manage priorities
• Coordination with multiple cross-functional teams for smooth execution of experiments/projects
• Support lab manager to keep up good conditions of lab equipment’s’ and fume hoods, participate in procurement activities
• Possess the knowledge and exposure to the environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
• Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good Team Player
- While adhering to Instructions, remains innovative in approach and Good Communication Skills
- Proactive for any Job assigned
- Well versed with Lab Equipment and Lab Environment
- Experience in setting up experiments and generate engineering data, chemical and physical data
- Understanding/orientation towards quality, safety, Data integrity, compliance, and continuous improvement
Qualification: M.Tech Biochemical/Biotech/Chemical
Experience: 6 Months to 3 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –