Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd. is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products Dr. Reddys offer a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars, and differentiated formulations.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The major therapeutic focus is on gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management, and anti-infective. Major markets include India, USA, Russia-CIS, and Europe apart from other select geographies within Emerging Markets. For more information, log on to www.drreddys.com
Position: Process Scientist
Location: Bollaram Industrial Area, Hyderabad, Telangana
Skills Required: Process Development/Optimization/Interpretation of chromatographic and spectral data
- Having good knowledge in organic chemistry and hands of experience on the lab equipment, processes, materials, specifications.
- Knowledge of the design of experiments and their utilization in process development.
- Maintaining the process development lab as per GLP and controlling the lab utilization across the team
- Preparation and review of development reports and its related documents
- Good knowledge of literature search and its evaluation
- Tech-transfer from development Lab to Pilot plant to commercial locations
- Should have good communication & interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Should have positive attitude and problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of API process development, GMP, regulatory requirements.
Experience: 2-5 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –