PlasmaGen BioSciences is an Indian Bio-Pharmaceutical organization focusing exclusively on Plasma Protein Therapy. We are headquartered in Bangalore and are exclusively specialized in Plasma Protein Therapy, a niche segment having huge demand in the market and a high degree of socio-economic relevance.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We have a large basket of plasma products inclusive of a wide range of immunoglobulins catering to the requisites of various specialties viz. Neurology, Hematology, Oncology, Immunology, Pediatrics, Gynecology, Rheumatology, and Dermatology.
Having attained a strong foothold and a “Number Three” position in the Plasma Protein Business in India, we are now branching into related therapy area of Oncology & Hematology with few exciting molecules.
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Chamarajapet, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Responsible for capital purchase for the manufacturing facility in the Biopharmaceutical industry with some amount of technical knowledge.
- Inventory management (vendor development, inquiries, quotation analysis, technical/commercial specification analysis, vendor finalization, negotiation, service, etc. (aspects, PO preparation, etc.)
- Responsible for follow-up and coordination to ensure timely delivery of the material as per schedule.
- A cost-saving initiative through negotiation and alternative sourcing methods.
- To maintain a healthy relationship with supplier/ contractors for better business prospect and also regularly monitor the performance of them.
- Coordinating with the project team/ other departments and identify the requirement of the material.
- Resolving discrepancies related to the material, vendors, etc.
- Review of stock level and making arrangements of procurement to meet the optimum level of required material.
- Streamlining process of purchasing, planning, inbound logistics for raw materials, packing materials, fuels, engineering spare parts, capital items, R&D consumables/chemicals, etc.
- To develop, review, monitor the purchase operations, and ensure that the purchase procedure is correctly followed to maintain economy and efficiency in the operation.
- Contribute to improve the operations & streamline the work processes & maintains a healthy working environment.
Experience: 5-10 Years
Ms. Sireesha K
Click for More Procurement & Warehouse Jobs
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –