Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm, and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Product Manager
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Achieve brand MS, Sales, and Division Margins to build enduring and profitable brands for Abbott
- Responsible for launching and managing brands in any of the identified therapeutic segments
- New product evaluation in the therapy area
- Thought leaders in the therapy area have the ability to manage the brands through its life cycle. Evaluation of options in Life Cycle management & follow-through in terms of
- Initiatives of Life cycle management
- Responsible for managing strategic initiatives in listed therapeutic segments and meeting key opinion leaders to understand the dynamics and the latest happenings in the therapy area
- Formulation and execution of marketing strategy Communication strategy for the customers: doctors, and consumers Long-range plan for the brands
- Cross-functional interaction with Finance, Supply chain for brand objectives
- Close coordination with Medical for Medico Marketing as well as clinical areas related to
- Strong analytical skills as well as strong financial business understanding to deal with managing top line as well as division margin on brands handled
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Pharma, MBA/PGDM
Experience: Minimum 4 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on