Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Product Manager CNS
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Brand differentiation within the Therapy space
• Achieve brand Sales and EI targets
• Minimum 15 Days of Fieldwork for Insights and Field Feedback
• Prepare monthly reports analyzing market trends, competitor sales, and Abbott forecasts
• Conduct research as per the brand need and therapy requirements (on the advice of marketing planning manager)
• Key Information Areas to be Developed through market research:
• Current and Future Potential Assessment of Target Molecules within Government Setups in India
• Current Landscaping at All India Level and Local purchase by key accounts, State Governments, Other Government hospitals if any; Price points, Volume purchases etc.
• Future Landscaping (Next 2-3 years); How the purchase pattern is expected to grow or de grow over the next few years, How the paradigm is going to be shifted on account of Changing Govt. Policies
• Decision-making process in each of the key accounts: How the decision-making process flows from bottom to top and role at each level along with the timeline required, What are the key factors that are of importance when taking decision for inclusion of a molecule and brand Perceptions of Target specialties
• Current treatment pathways and protocols that are followed by the clinicians and usage of various Crystalloid vs Colloids.
• Unmet needs in existing molecules that are available in the market • Ensure process/ task adherence
• Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of campaign collaterals/inputs/activities to field force
• Interdepartmental Coordination and Othe functional areas within the organization e.g. Medical, Training, Promo team, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.
• Making a list of upcoming orders, coordinate with institution team, prepare required documents, maintain complete data and close the loop
• Work with cross-functional teams to execute the work for the division/ project
• Use company reports/ data to analyze sales and stocks activity
• Coordinate with different departments to gain perspective, including Trade, Supply chain, Sales, Medical and Purchase • Monitor in-clinic and out-clinic activities and evaluate work output for KAMs (Key Account Managers)
- Sound Communication, Creativity, and Innovation to Drive Results
Experience: Minimum 4 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on